Do you have a question or comment?We are happy to help you. Check whether your question is listed here or use the form below. We will get in touch as soon as possible. But should you have any urgent business, you can call or whatsapp us 24/7!
- Where can I park?
The hotel does not have its own parking garage, but right next to the hotel is the Q-Park New Babylon public parking garage. As a hotel guest, you can reserve a parking space in advance. Take advantage of the special parking rate of €25.00 per 24 hours. Reserve your parking space here.
- What are the check-in and check-out times at Babylon Hotel The Hague?
Check-in at Babylon Hotel The Hague is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
- Can I arrive earlier than the check-in time of 15:00?
Of course, you are very welcome. Only we cannot guarantee that your room will be available before 15:00. Leave your luggage with us in any case and go enjoy the city or visit one of the many attractions in The Hague.
- Is the hotel wheelchair friendly?
All floors in the hotel can be reached by lift. On the fourth floor we have a junior suite suitable for disabled guests. The features are;
- A widened entrance so you can enter the room with a wheelchair/scooter.
- The bathroom has only a shower and no bath and shower combination.
- There are extra handles on the walls in the bathroom for better grip.
- The door opens automatically with a special button on the outside and inside of the room.
Please contact us for availability and reservations.
- Can I pay safely online?
You pay securely with credit card or IDEAL via our secure payment link when making your booking online.
- Why do I receive a payment request by email?
When you have made a reservation that requires advance payment, you will receive an email from us with a payment link. When the payment is made, your reservation is confirmed immediately! Click here for more information.
- May I bring my pet along to the hotel?
Although we really like dogs, cats and rabbits, we like to be considerate to everyone. Unfortunately, your pet is not allowed to sleep in our hotel.
- Can I dine at the hotel?
Yes you can. At The Living Room you can enjoy a delicious and honest breakfast, lunch or dinner according to the Dutch Cuisine principles in quiet and private surroundings.
- Is there free Wi-Fi available in the hotel?
Wi-Fi is available free of charge, you can select the “Babylon Hotel Den Haag” network and then you have to accept the terms and conditions for safe use.
- Until what time is the hotel open?
The hotel is open 24 hours a day. From 23:00 we lock the door, but feel free to ring the bell and the night porter will let you in.
- Can I rent a bicycle at Babylon Hotel The Hague?
Discover the beautiful surroundings of The Hague by bike. You can hire a bicycle with us. Ask at reception for availability and prices.
- Can I buy day tickets at the hotel for the HTM public transport network to the city centre/Scheveningen etc.?
Yes certainly, we sell these tickets at the hotel reception.
- As of what age can I make a hotel reservation?
Eden Hotels has clear conditions for making a reservation and minimum age. You must be at least 18 years old to make a booking and stay at our hotels without a parent or guardian.
- Can I change or cancel my reservation?
If you have booked directly through one of our websites, you can change or cancel your reservation here. To change or cancel your reservation you will be asked for the e-mail address with which the reservation was made and the reservation number. The reservation number can be found in the reservation confirmation that you received from us. For all other bookings you need to contact the travel agent.
- Which measures is the hotel taking regarding COVID-19?
The health and well-being of our guests and colleagues is our main priority. Now and always. That's why we welcome guests in an appropriate manner and in accordance with all regulations of the Dutch government and RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment). To guarantee the safety in our hotels we have put together some “house rules”, making sure you will have a completely carefree and enjoyable stay. You can find them here.
- Can I book several rooms at once?
Of course you can. From 8 rooms or more belonging to one group, booked separately or through one group reservation, special group conditions always apply. Please contact the hotel's reservation department to agree on these, so that there are no surprises.